Plan Your Event
Book Your Next Event at New Hampshire’s Most Unique Event Facility!
The Capitol Center for the Arts is the region’s most exciting and eclectic venue for weddings, business conferences, benefits, holiday parties, reunions, and trade shows. Our friendly and attentive staff will help you create a truly memorable event in one of our three facilities: the Chubb Theatre, the Governor’s Hall or our stately Kimball House Victorian mansion. We host a variety of caterers to offer you a full range of culinary possibilities.
It’s easy to plan your event:
1. Choose your function space.
- The Chubb Theatre now features a magnificent glass stair-tower entrance and boasts 1,304 seats for meetings or performances. (Or host a function for up to 80 on-stage!)
- The elegantly-appointed Governor’s Hall can comfortably accommodate up to 422 guests.
- The historic Kimball House, a 19th-century Victorian mansion, features exquisite hand craftsmanship throughout and isideal for functions up to 125 guests.
2. Select a date
3. Call us at (603) 225-1111 for availability